Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will have no obligation to correct Errors caused by: (a) improper installation of the Supported Software; (b) any release error correction or modification of the Supported Software not made by Sara Technologies unless it is pre-approved in writing by Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; (c) any version of the Supported Software that is more than eighteen (18) months old; or (d) any version of the Supported Software running on any platform that is not supported by Sara Technologies.
- Sara Technologies uses reasonable efforts to provide its softwares and related products virus free. Sara Technologies will not be responsible for prior pending or future loss of business or data; related actions; or down time due to viruses on Clients system.
- Sara Technologies will not be responsible for any third party softwares used by clients.
- Payments for the services shall be made on quarterly basis.
- Sara Technologies is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phrases for improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client’s URL(s) in search engines. Sara Technologies is not responsible for URL’s dropped or excluded by search engine for any reason.
- Sara Technologies is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s web site(s) by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of The Client’s web site(s). If the Client chooses to use a third party for additional web design or additional services that may or can affect the sites performance, Sara Technologies can not be held liable for such changes.
- Advance of 50% of the total cost of the project shall be payable immediately at the time of the placing of order/orders placed by the Client for the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed subject to the reasonable satisfaction of the Client and as per the terms of the “approval of work” clauses.
- The 50% advance paid by the Client shall not be refundable if the Website development work has been tarted and the Client terminates the contract with no fault on the part of Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- The Customer must supply all materials and information such as images, photographs, contents, logos and other material and if any of these materials are provided by Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. the same would be chargeable.
- Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable number and charge for additional designs if the Customers make any changes to the original design specification.
- The Client must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all contents, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that the Client supplies to Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to include in the website or web applications.
- The supply of the above said material by the client to Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall be regarded as a guarantee from the Client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for such materials.
- The Client must indemnify Sara Technologies and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the contents of the website.
- The client shall inform the problem related to Website maintenance via E-mail and depending on the complexity of the problem, the solution for the same would be found out and the problem would be fixed in minimum time by Sara Technologies.
Services covered in Annual Maintenance Packages are:-
A. Graphic Design Support
B. Content Management
- The client shall provide full and free access to Sara Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to provide services thereon.
- Either party can terminate the AMC by giving one month prior notice to the other party.
- The AMC charges shall be paid on yearly basis in advance.